Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Measures Wall Thickness
Measures the wall thickness of materials such as steel, plastic and more using ultrasonic technology. Ideal for measuring the effects of corrosion or erosion on tanks, pipes or any structure where access is limited to one side. Multiple echo (UTG M) Thru-Paint models measure the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating.
- The PosiTector Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge uses precision ultrasonic transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Pre-programmed velocities – Simply select from a list of common materials or enter your own with ease
- Min Scan – Measurement rate of up to 20 readings per second with onscreen min and max for quick inspection over a large area
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gauge body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software