Barcol Hardness Impressor
The PosiTector Barcol Hardness Impressor measures the hardness of soft metals such as aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper, brass, and other materials such as harder plastics, and fiber-reinforced plastic
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Comparable to 934-1 Barcol Hardness Tester
- Lightweight, portable device can be used in any orientation
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
For indentation hardness of non-metallic materials see PosiTector Shore Hardness Durometer.