PosiTector® RTR 3D
Replica Tape Reader to Measure and Record 2D/3D Surface Profile Parameters
The PosiTector RTR 3D is a digital spring micrometer that measures and records surface profile parameters using Testex Press-O-Film™ replica tape.
- Create a replica by burnishing tape on a surface and insert into instrument. 3D imagery and 2D/3D parameters are displayed in seconds!
- Reports common parameters: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rp, Rv, Rt, Rpc (2D), and Sa, Sq, Sz, Sp, Sv, and Spd (3D)
- Ideal for field or laboratory use; flat, curved or irregular surfaces
- Certified and traceable to an accredited national laboratory
- Download 3D .SDF image files for analysis in included PosiSoft or third party software