For use with…
- Single and two-ply membranes
- Liquid applied membranes
- Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
- Metal Liners
- Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- EPDM roofing systems
- Waterproofing and more
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Includes FREE downloadable PosiSoft Desktop Software for PC
- One year warranty
- Internal memory stores up to 200 test results with rate, time duration, limit and user-entered Pass/Fail conclusion
- High accuracy pressure sensor
- Conforms to National Standards including ASTM E1186
- Portable, lightweight tester can be used in any position
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – dustproof and waterproof
- Built-in rechargeable batteries perform up to 200 tests per charge. Continue testing with AC power while batteries recharge. Supplied with universal AC adapter.
Tester comes complete with shoulder strap, high impact polycarbonate test chamber, durable 5′ (1.5 m) hose with quick disconnect couplings, built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries with charger (AC power supply), 8 oz. test solution with dauber (Qty. 4), instruction manual, USB cable, PosiSoft Desktop Software (available as a free download), Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, one (1) year warranty and soft-sided nylon carry case.
How It Works
The portable, hand-operated PosiTest AIR Leak Tester tests the air barrier integrity of single, two-ply and liquid membrane systems, including air barriers, roofing systems, waterproofing and ground liners by locating leaks.
In accordance with ASTM E1186, the PosiTest AIR will indicate whether leaks exist in the test area. It is a simple Pass/Fail test.
Apply the PosiTest AIR Test Solution to the test area
Place clear Test Chamber over the test area
Initiate the test (depressurize the chamber)
Store Test Result (optional)
The PosiTest AIR’s internal memory can store up to 200 test results which can be transferred to a PC using PosiSoft Desktop Software. Test results include rate of depressurization, pressure differential limit, time duration and user-entered PASS/FAIL conclusion.